Five top tips to help people have naturally fit and healthy summer:
- Keep Hydrated: Keeping your body hydrated is extremely important to maintain energy levels, especially during a workout. So drink plenty of water or other energy drink before and after workout.
- Do the right Sports: Taking up the right sports during this summer will help pump up your body e.g. swimming, diving and surfing
- Avoid the Sun: Too much sun can cause serious skin problems and will also decrease your body energy. Therefore, make sure to always apply sunscreen lotion or cream to your entire body.
- Eat Healthy: A healthy balanced diet filled with vitamins and minerals is very important. Eating fruit regularly will help in raising energy.
- Be patient: Don’t expect to reach your fitness goals in a week or two, enjoy the summer and appreciate the efforts that you’re making – the results will follow naturally.