At the 2013 Vanity Fair Oscar Party, Miranda Kerr wore a show-stopping, ‘40s style gown by Valentino. VS Makeup artist, Lisa Storey, created a makeup look for Miranda that played up the glamour of that era, but with a modern, sexy sensibility.
- Apply VS Makeup Tinted Moisturizer in Golden Medium to give skin a flawless finish.
- Dust VS Makeup Minerals Pressed Face Powder all over before applying VS Makeup Luminous Mineral Blush Duo in At Last to the cheeks for a fresh glow.
- Lisa’s celebrity makeup artist trick? Keep VS PRO Anti-Shine FX Oil-Free Mattifier on hand for last minute touch ups!
- Prep eyes with VS Makeup Hyper Gloss Eye Shimmer in Golden Lights.
- Using VS Makeup Eye Shadow Quad in Heiress, apply the Base color on the lid and use the Crease color to frame the contour of the eye.
- Starting at the inside corner and moving outward, line upper lash line VS Makeup Precision Liner, keeping the line thickest at the outer corner.
- Frame contours of the eye with VS Makeup Shimmer Eye Shadow in Between The Sheets for more emphasis.
- Enhance natural brow shape VS Makeup Brow Pencil. To finish the eyes, apply two coats of VS Makeup High Definition Mascara for full and lush lashes.
- Apply a sheer coat of VS Makeup Color Drama Lipstick in Pulse to complete this chic and glamorous look.