15 YEARS OF THE LONDON LOOK
Rimmel & Kate Moss Celebrate 15 Years of Partnership
With a Special-Edition Lip Anniversary Collection
Two British beauty icons, 15 years of London looks… Join us to celebrate the 15th anniversary of the most successful, unrivalled partnership in the beauty world. Rimmel and Kate Moss introduce a special-edition lip collection in Kate’s favourite reds and nudes. Revel in timeless Brit cool at its best.
Rimmel’s muse since 2001, Kate has always embodied the edgy styles and soul of the capital city; she’s the true original spokesperson for the London Look. Paying homage to Kate’s most iconic looks, the new anniversary collection celebrates the different facets of her fashion personality from red carpet idol to boho goddess.
Kate says: “I’m incredibly proud of my 15 year relationship with Rimmel. It’s a brand very close to my heart; my first ever lipstick was Rimmel Heather Shimmer. The partnership has strengthened and evolved over the years, with me taking an actively creative role. The new anniversary collection echoes some of my favourite London looks from the last decade and a half. I’ve focused on reds and nudes because they’re the colours I love to wear – each shade reflects a different side of me.”
Anniversary Collection: Lasting Finish Lipstick By Kate
First introduced in 2011 to mark the 10th anniversary of Rimmel and Kate’s relationship, Lasting Finish Lipstick By Kate was the model’s debut make-up line. Loved by Rimmel girls everywhere, it’s a global phenomenon with thousands of lipsticks sold over five years. Building on this success the anniversary collection stars four lust-worthy shades – two reds and two nudes – each inspired by a classic Kate look.
- Muse Red #51 is a rich, head-turning crimson that evokes Kate’s effortless elegance on the red carpet. Kate comments: “When I’m going somewhere special, a bold red lip makes me feel ‘done’. I created Muse Red for that perfect blend of drama and sophistication.”
- Exuding vintage glamour, Retro Red #53 is a sumptuous berry red that reflects the revamped ‘40s and ‘50s retro style that Kate adores.
- Boho Nude #56 is a warm caramelised nude that complements Kate’s laid-back boho look. She says: “My secret to pared-back boho beauty is natural, earthy shades. I love how the caramel tones of Boho Nude lipstick warm my skin.”
- Taking inspiration from Kate’s everyday street look, My Nude #55 is a beige nude shade for understated casual chic. Team with a blazer for a dash of Kate’s nonchalant cool.
All of Kate’s lip shades are designed to dazzle throughout the day with a full impact formula that’s infused with light-reflecting Black Diamonds. What’s more, the richly-saturated, luminous colour lasts for up to 8 hours. Your pout will have the power to mesmerise.
In honour of the 15th anniversary, the collection has a premium looking special-edition pack. The elegant, designer-style casing is revamped in metallised rose-gold – Kate’s favourite colour – making each lipstick a perfect collector piece.
Iconic Ad Campaign
In celebration of 15 years of the London look, the print advertising campaign sees Kate recreating two of her most iconic styles. In the Red look, she is a smouldering femme fatale with ravishing scarlet lips and tips. In the Nude look, she rocks the boho chic look complete with tousled locks and a shaggy gillet. Both visuals are emblazoned with Kate’s name – her signature of approval.
Rimmel + Kate Moss equals a beautiful partnership! Celebrate with iconic shades created by Kate, inspired by her London looks.
15 Years of The London Look
Rimmel Introduces A Special-Edition Anniversary Collection By Kate Moss
It’s time to celebrate 15 years of London looks from Rimmel and Kate Moss! The cutting-edge beauty brand and the super-cool supermodel mark the 15th anniversary of their ultra-successful partnership with a special-edition collection for lips. Inspired by Kate’s most iconic looks over the years, the line-up stars an array of legendary reds and nudes.
Get the London look.
Lasting Finish Lipstick By Kate
- High-intensity colour formula infused with light-reflecting Black Diamonds.
- Long-lasting colour – up to 8 hours wear.
- Smooth, creamy texture for comfortable wear all day long.
Shades: #51 Muse Red
#53 Retro Red
#55 My Nude
#56 Boho Nude
Point of Sales: Lifestyle, Max, Boots, Carrefour
On-Counter: September 2016